Sunday 15 May 2011

THE " ART" OF GROWING UP...THE insane way.

"Children really brighten up a household. They never turn the lights off." -- Ralph Bus.

this is ME..before i really knew how to put em on myself.STILL A DANCER AT HEART, A FASHION FRO SINCE WAYYYYYYYza( haha this applies to you if you in the southern hemisphere of the world) waaayyza..north hemisphere..i mean way back..this is ME WAY BACK..AGE8..IT WAS WRITTEN..was i a FASHION FRO or WAS I a FASHION FRO???...look.. at the dancer, that was, has been, and still is..DANCING IS MY FIRST LOVE THO.. i LOVE everything ART. FASHION, DANCING, DRAWING, painting.THATS ME.

me and my first love..DANCING.

aLWAYS WILL..BE A "BITIST'..my nails.:)


aint i A FASHION FROISTA OR AINT I A FASHIONFRONISTA:).i love my mother's second born daughter.


..there he is my other lover..paintin..but DAYYUUM I REGRET not takin ART classes in high school.

BE YOU....LADI INSANE...TO BE CONTINUED..ITS A JOURNEY.v LOVE AND :)

No comments:

Post a Comment