Thursday 1 September 2011

"HEIR" TO HER THRONE

MIX AND MISS.Gatsh IT.
Confidence is actually Free. Look it up on Ebay or Amazon, it is never for sale Never feel like you have to apologize ....not a good look for a 'bad ass'
Whether your 'frugal' ways is by choice or circumstance whether your love for hand-me downs and the sale rack is motivated by poverty or rebellion none of it matters if you feel good....Style is 90% confidence.
ITS SPRING DAY..SEPTEMBER 1... TO ME spring its all about detox!! DETOX..cleaning your HOME throughly..donating where need be... Never waste fresh tears over old griefs(FRIENDS) ..let go..be good to your BODY..MIND..SOUL.and forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your "hair":).
" What'd she do to her hair? I don't know it look crazy I like it. I might do that. Umm I wouldn't go that far. I know .. ha ha ha ha" .
"
I am not my hair I am not this skin I am not your expectations no no I am not my hair I am not this skin I am a soul that lives within" and they say..
Does the way I wear my hair make me a better person? Does the way I wear my hair make me a better friend? Oh Does the way I wear my hair determine my integrity? I am expressing my creativity..(no INDIA ARIE):)
i am,YOU ARE YOUR HAIR....here is WHY.. "Our hair is the Symbolic of life, hair bolts from our head[s]. Like the earth, it can be harvested, but it will rise again. We can change its color and texture when the mood strikes us, but in time it will return to its original form, just as Nature will in time turn our precisely laid-out cities into a weed-way.Hair brings one's self-image into focus; it is vanity's proving ground. Hair is terribly personal, a tangle of mysterious prejudices. Hair is vitally personal.. to a children even,they weep vigorously when it is cut for the first time; no matter how it grows, bushy, straight or curly, they feel they are being shorn of a part of their personality.Hair is just the richest ornament of women. Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself. ~Hubert de Givenchy, Vogue, July 1985
I’ve seen knives pierce the chest, Children dying in the road Crawling things hooked and baited,
Rapists bound and then castrated, Villains singed in public square. Yet none these sights did make me cringe Like when my Love cut all her hair." — Roman Payne
Beauty draws us with a single hair. ~Alexander Pope Only God, my dear, Could love you for yourself alone And not your yellow hair. ~W.B. Yeats
Women.... Who made 'em? God must have been a... genius. Their hair. They say that the hair is everything, you know? Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls, and just wanted to go to sleep forever?
Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair... ~Susan Polis Shutz
How can I control my life when I can't control my hair? ~Author Unknown
A hair in the head is worth two in the brush. ~Oliver Herford
gray hair is gods graffiti"
HAHAHA..NOT for the faint hearted..okay..your WORLD..YOUR WAY.. and i say what you do to your hair, thats you.. its the head thats fake.
HAPPY SPRING.happy healthy hair...

2 comments:

  1. maipelo11:56 am

    WOW!!! LOVE IT......very insightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU MAIPELO:) APPRECIATED..MUCH!

    ReplyDelete